top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·24 members

Go Ahead Eagles VS De Treffers live free 21 December 2023 Watch


2 hours ago — Place 10x £10+ bets at evens (2.0) or above on sports (Mon-Sun) and get a free £10 bet every week. Terms and Conditions apply. CLAIM OFFER. Get ...


Go Ahead Eagles vs De Treffers Football Betting Odds | 19:00 Thursday 21 December 2023 | OddsDiggerTop markets Winner Score Stats Live 19:00 Thursday 21 December 2023 Go Ahead Eagles last matches De Treffers 16/12 Excelsior Rotterdam 1 d Spakenburg 0 l 03/12 FC Twente 3 09/12 4 Kozakken Boys w 26/11 NEC Nijmegen 02/12 SJC Noordwijk 2 04/11 5 Vitesse 11/11 HHC Hardenberg 31/10 Koninklijke HFC Asser Christelijke Voetbalvereniging 07/10 Heracles Almelo UNA 30/09 Feyenoord 28/10 Excelsior Maassluis 27/09 PSV Eindhoven Amsterdamsche FC 22/09 Fortuna Sittard 23/09 Rijnsburgse Boys 17/09 PEC Zwolle 16/09 SVV Scheveningen 02/09 SC Heerenveen 26/08 GVVV 19/08 FC Volendam Quick Boys 13/08 Alkmaar Zaanstreek 05/08 De Graafschap 22/07 FC Den Bosch 01/08 Venezia FC 15/07 Club Brugge 14/07 Lyon 08/07 PAOK FC 27/05 7 OFC Oostzaan 28/05 13/05 21/05 06/05 14/05 22/04 6 FC Volendam U19 07/05 FC Groningen 15/04 23/04 08/04 FC Lisse 19/04 RKC Waalwijk Deposit & Bet £10 - Get £10 Free Bet Claim now New Players Only. De Treffers has scored an average of 3. 5 goals per match and conceded 0. 5 goals. In the last 5 matches, Go Ahead Eagles has won 1 times, lost 2 times and drawn 2 times. Go Ahead Eagles has scored an average of 0. 8 goals per match and conceded 1. 4 goals. In the last 5 matches, De Treffers has won 2 times, lost 2 times and drawn 1 times. De Treffers has scored an average of 1. Go Ahead Eagles - Football Statistics Add your favourite leagues and cups here to access them quickly and see them on top in live scores. De Treffers · Go Ahead Eagles · vs · De Treffers. 14-01-24. Max. Free Bet Token amount: £10. Minimum Deposit: £15. Minimum wagering on Sport to activate the Free Bet Token: £15 Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365 Min deposit requirement. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Get £30 in Bonuses Get £30 in Bonuses when you stake £10 Get up to £10 in free bets Betway Sports £10 Welcome Free Bet Claim your 100% deposit bonus! Claim your 100% Sportsbook deposit bonus! 100% profit boost on your first in-play bet Get up to a 100% profit boost when you place your first in-play bet at 32Red Sport! Match key informationKick off for Go Ahead Eagles v De Treffers gets underway at 19:00 on the 21 December 2023 in the KNVB Beker. Go Ahead Eagles has scored an average of 1. 0 goals per match, while De Treffers has scored an average of 2. 0 goals per match. Go Ahead Eagles is currently in the 2th position in the KNVB Beker league, while De Treffers is in the 1th position. In this season of KNVB Beker, Go Ahead Eagles has won 0 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 1 times. Go Ahead Eagles has scored an average of 1 goals per match and conceded 1 goals. In this season of KNVB Beker, De Treffers has won 2 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. Join VVIP Today for big wins. 4 hours ago — GO Ahead Eagles -:- De Treffers 1x2 football prediction in the Netherlands - KNVB Beker with high chances of winning on 2023-12-21. De Treffers live score, schedule & player stats De Treffers will play the next match against Go Ahead Eagles on Dec 21, 2023, 7:00:00 PM UTC in KNVB Beker. When the match starts, you will be able to follow Go ... Wager from real balance first. Wager calculated on bonus bets only. Max conversion: £200. Valid for 7 days from receipt. Bet £10 get £30 in free bets Bet £10 get £30 in free bets credited as 3 X £10 bets Claim Your £30 Welcome Offer! Claim your £30 Welcome Bonus when join Unibet now! 18+, new customers only, T&Cs apply Bet £15 Get £10. Free bet New Players only. Go Ahead Eagles - De Treffers tips, predictions and statisticsGo Ahead Eagles and De Treffers will face each other on 12/21/2023 at 7:00 PM at De Adelaarshorst stadium, Deventer, Netherlands. The match is part of KNVB Beker. The referee for the match is Stan Teuben. The probability of winning for Go Ahead Eagles is 58%. The probability of a draw between Go Ahead Eagles and De Treffers is 20%. The probability of winning for De Treffers is 23% The probability of both teams scoring is 67%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 33% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 70%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 30% In the last match on 12/16/2023, Go Ahead Eagles drew with Excelsior with a score of 1-1 In the last match on 12/16/2023, De Treffers lost to Spakenburg with a score of 3-0 In the last head-to-head on 08/29/2009, De Treffers defeated Go Ahead Eagles at home with a score of 2-1 In the last 1 head-to-head matches, Go Ahead Eagles has won 0 times, De Treffers has won 1 times, and they have drawn 0 times. Go Ahead Eagles vs De Treffers Live, H2H, Odds - Goaloo Dec 11, 2023 — Check Go Ahead Eagles vs De Treffers live score, team statistics and more info on Goaloo18.com.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • Made for Media .
  • Viet Nam
    Viet Nam
  • Ion Lopez
    Ion Lopez
  • Dileep kumar
    Dileep kumar
  • express parking
    express parking
bottom of page