top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·24 members

Kifisia - PAOK live match 21 December 2023


9 hours ago — The Super League 1 match between Kifisia and Paok on 21-Dec-2023.


Kifisias live scores, results, fixtures, Kifisias v PAOK live | Football, GreeceHELP: You are on Kifisias live scores page in Football/Greece section. Flashscore. com offers Kifisias livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Kifisias scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Kifisia - PAOK: Live Scores, Results & Statistics 12 hours ago — Match live scores, statistics and results for Kifisia - PAOK, Super League - Greece. Find match results, goal scorers, yellow cards, ... Kifisias vs PAOK Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Kifisias vs PAOK in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... Kifisia vs PAOK - live score, betting tips & predictions Kifisia vs PAOK live score, stats, tips, odds, and pre-match prediction on footywow.com. The match is from 15 in Super League 1 2023-2024 - Regular season. Kifisia FC - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. Kifisia FC vs PAOK Thessaloniki FC on Thu, Dec 21, 2023, 18:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms ... A.E. Kifisia FC vs PAOK live score, H2H and lineups A.E. Kifisia FC played against PAOK in 1 matches this season. Currently, A.E. Kifisia FC rank 12th, while PAOK hold 1st position. 5%. A draw had a probability of 23. 6% and a win for Kifisia had a probability of 17. 94%. The most likely scoreline for a PAOK win was 1-0 with a probability of 13. 29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11. 48%) and 2-1 (9. 61%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11. 12%), while for a Kifisia win it was 0-1 (6. 44%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9. 6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that PAOK would win this match. Both teams to score 46. 62% ( -0. 3) PAOK 58. PAOK 2-1 Kifisia - Greek Superleague - August 27, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Greek Superleague clash between PAOK and Kifisia. More game data and we say below the videosForm, Standings, Stats Last Game: Hearts 1-2 PAOKThursday, August 24 at 7. 45pm in Europa Conference League Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a PAOK win with a probability of 58. AE Kifisia FC vs PAOK Thessaloniki [LIVE] Score [LIVE] Follow the AE Kifisia FC vs PAOK Thessaloniki Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. Superleague Match played on 17 December 2023 ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • Made for Media .
  • Viet Nam
    Viet Nam
  • Ion Lopez
    Ion Lopez
  • Dileep kumar
    Dileep kumar
  • express parking
    express parking
bottom of page